- 3 layer polypropylene top fabric keeps out rain and snow while single layer polypropylene side fabric venting inside vapor out
- Multiple zippered panels for easy access to the front, back & sides
- Anti-hit reflective panels for added safety at night or while parking
- New methods of installing RV cover save your time
- 2 Years Warranty.
This RV cover is designed for a new installing method. It can save lots of your time.
1.Adjustable front & rear tension panels provide a custom-like fit
2.Multiple zippered panels for easy access to the front, back & sides
3.Reflective panels for safe parking at night
4.Air vents reduce wind lofting and inside moisture
5.Reinforced corner patches resist tears and snags
6.Elasticized bottom corners for fast and easy fitting
7.Unique Rope tie down aid
8.Full cut to allow room for ladders,air conditioners etc.
9.Easy installation,easy removal
10.Free Storage bag and ladder cap included
11. With a pair of assist steel pole to lift and pull your cover
New Installing Method
1. Unpack the cover, spread it on ground, unzip the zippers of BACK panel of RV cover, roll up BACK panel completely and secure it on top panel with sew-in velcro tapes.(Tip: Spread the entire cover on clean ground, find out the front panel or back panel first, DO NOT OPERATE ON DIRT GROUND!)
2. There are 2 pockets on each side panel top near the end of the cover. 2 person point the steel poles into each pocket and lift it up at the same time
3. Both of operators stand by the end of RV, raise the cover up over the roof of RV, pull the cover carefully from the end to the front of RV until the cover is on the correct position.(Tip: If you feel hard to moving forward, check if the cover is stuck by any corners or sharp edges of RV roof. If it was stuck, operators can move to pockets on the middle of cover, and pull again.)
4, Release the front panel from velcro, zip all zippers, put all buckles & straps on, and done.
Note:Please measure your RV to ensure a proper fitting size.Overall length includes bumper ,
but not hitch. Pls add 1 foot to total length if you have a roof mounted AC unit. Measurement including spare tire if mounted to the back of your camper.